Wednesday, July 16

Christmas in July Day 5 at Catch The Bug

So how's it going?  Have you been playing along in the wonderful challenges this week at Catch-The-Bug's  Christmas in July celebration?  You still have time to catch up on the hop and challenges and get in on all the fabulous prizes being given away!  Today we want you to play bingo and make it funny!  I used Stella- Santa Died, colored with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studio.  My 3 in a row are Bug Image, Players choice, and Bow my choice being nesties.  The inside of my card reads... Apparently you told Santa you have been good all year and he died laughing. We can't wait to see what you do for this challenge.  Remember.... ALL BUG-A-BOO STAMPS ARE ON SALE 50% OFF ALL MONTH!
~Stephanie
A Girl who crafts-ag
Card and Scrap- bright colors
Christmas Cards All Year Round- Non traditional colors 
Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge- Anything Christmas 
Crazy Hazelnut's- Patterned paper 
Digi Galore- Ag
Just For Fun- AG 
Inky Chicks- Christmas in July






8 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is really cute and i love the colours
Agirlwhocraftsx

Also i really love the colouring and if you are interested in becoming a dt member for a girlwhocrafts please email agirlwhocrafts@gmail.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You can't get mad at Stella....delightful fun card!

Unknown said...

Super card! I do love the stitched look... especially combined with a quilt looking background. Love it.

Alvina said...

Your card is adorable, thanks for sharing.

Cheryl First said...

This cracks me up! I don't know why I don't remember seeing this image. Great coloring, as usual, and I always love your layouts!

Pia S said...

This Stella image has to be put on my wish list, too funny! Love your patchwork background and stitching!

Hazel said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge. x

Gitte said...

Great card you have done.
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
DT-Gitte.