Monday, July 28

Extra Warm Wishes

It's been awhile but we are back with a new challenge at From The Heart Stamps.   The twist this week is Buttons, I decided not to use them but did the sketch.  I love this new image called Birdbrain Winter Scarf, I think he is a riot!  I colored with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studio.  Everyone who plays along with get a $1 voucher to use at the FTH storeRemember, YOU MUST US A FROM THE HEART IMAGE ON YOUR PROJECT.
~Stephanie
Hambo Hoedown- Christmas
Word Art Wednesday- AG
613 Avenue Create- AG 
Christmas Card Challenge- AG
Scrappy Hands- Punch 
Storyteller- Christmas in July
Hiding in my Craftroom- Christmas in July
My Sheri Crafts- Christmas in July





7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my word...he's adorable and now I must get this image...it's on my list. I'm going to try and get on board with the challenge today. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marge said...

This is such a FUN Christmas card -- LOVE that image!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

wintam said...

Beautiful card and the atamp IS awesome! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Hands (:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful creative art with us.
Blessings, Carole Word Art Wednesday

זהבית שקד said...

Beautiful card!!
Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Hand

Jeannie said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Jeannie
Hambo Stamps Design Team

Melanie Rozwood said...

Cute. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.