Saturday, July 19

Fun in the Sun

Morning peeps- Happy Saturday!  Come an play bingo with us this week at Catch The Bug.  For my card I am using one of the newer images called Bugaboo Brat Bugs, I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.  Play along with us for the chance at 10,7, or 4 Bug-A-Boo Images. Remember there is still time to get all the Bug images you want at 50% off!
~Stephanie
CAS-ual Fridays- Summer Lovin'
Fussy and Fancy- All About Girls 
Sister Act- AG
Wags 'n Whiskers-AG
4 Crafty Chicks- Great Outdoors
4 crafty girlz- Ag 
Cute Card Thursday- Fun in the Sun

 

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How darling!!! I still playing catch up but back from vacation from Charleston. Hope to participate in some fun Bugaboo challenges soon.

Scrappyrpnprn said...

What a cutie Patuttie! Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hugs........Carla

Cheryl First said...

She's so sweet. I could use some fun.....heck, I could use some sun, too! lol!