Monday, July 7

Hello Monday!


It's time for a new sketch with a twist at From The Heart Stamps. This week we want to see PAINT- Acrylic or Watercolor.  I have chosen to just do the sketch.  I am using Birdbrain needs coffee one of the newest additions to the Birdbrain family.  I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.  Play along with us - everyone who plays along will receive a $1 voucher to the FTH Store.  Remember, you MUST use a FTH image.
~Stephanie

Great Impressions- Animal Friends
A Gem of a Challenge- Any Animal 
Digi's Galore- AG

5 comments:

Jo said...

This fab little dude is on my 'to colour soon' list, he cracks me up!
I'm loving the colours and papers you've used on this fab card :) xx

Mynn xx said...

Tee hee! I know that feeling! ;) What a super fun card! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! Mynn xx

Katy said...

Haha! The sentiment is awesome and matches the bird perfectly! Fun papers too! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

Taunya Butler said...

What a fun, quirky card!! Like it alot! Thank you for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Haha this is too cute! The sentiment and image are so perfect together! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Great Impressions! I hope you join us again soon!