Saturday, August 30

Fried Chicken

Well, it's upon us, the end of summer.  Can you believe we are moving on into September and Fall already?  Our challenge this week at Catch-The-Bug is a Theme- Summers End ( use bling, the color teal and a die or punch).  I am using this awesome image that just cracks me up called Fried Chicken, This is how I choose to end summer, one last trip to the beach.  I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye. Play along with us for your chance at 4, 7 or even 10 images from Bug-A-Boo Stamps.
Stephanie  
Word Art Wednesday- AG 
Simon Says Stamps- AG
Moving along with the times- stitching 
The Pink Elephant-AG
Cute Card Thursday-AG
C.R.A.F.Thttp://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/- Animal or Pet

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Stephanie! such a cute image and you've coloured it beautifuly to match the gorgeous papers! I love the stitching and the crytals! :-)
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Hugs Sue xx

Cheryl First said...

Such a riot! I love that the chicken is colored in fried chicken colors, too. lol!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I laugh every time I see this image and the pig. I bought them last week. I won 7 images so I had a great time picking up some goodies.

stampingbowd said...

So adorable and how cute is your title!!!! I like the multi colored gems on your scallop!! Great card!

Jo Ann said...

Aww, this is too cute...Wonderful coloring of the image and the lay-out is superb! Thanks for blessing us with your project for our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in a new Challenge starting today. Leaving you with God's Word in Isaiah 40:8, "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Jingle said...

TOO cute! I could use a day on the beach sipping a fun drink! LOL! Thanks so much for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!