Sunday, September 21

Sneak Peak Day 1


Let the fun begin!  Today is day one of the sneak peaks for a whole bunch of new Funny Bone sentiments that are going to be released this week.  I am not a coffee drinker but I know a whole bunch of people who would agree with this sentiment.  Riley & Co. will be releasing 49 new Funny Bone Sentiments on the 25 so make sure you stop back to hop along with us- There is a great prize that you won't want to miss!  Check out the other Dt members sneak peaks links to their blogs are in my sidebar.
Stephanie 

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great card and sentiment as I read and drink my coffee. I didn't start drinking it until age 45. Gosh...I think that was just yesterday...lol

America said...

ha! That's exactly my thought! :) CUTE card, great color combo and papers.