Wednesday, October 22

National Nut Day!

It's humor me Wednesday at Catch-The-Bug and Today is National Nut Day so I just had to make a card using this Squirrel image.  My hubby and I fight the squirrels everyday at the bird feeders (we have been winning lately) so I just thought this would be a great VD card or even an anniversary card that would be sure to make him laugh.  I colored with copics and the paper is from K & Co.
~Stephanie
Word Art Wednesday-AG
Party Time Tuesday-AG 
Through The Craftroom Door-AG
Simon Says MOnday-AG
Use Your Stuff-Animal
 

9 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very very cute! Yes, a great card for hubby since yal have been fighting the squirrels. Wish their was a way to have a feeder just for squirrels if they promised not to bother the bird feeder....haha. Don't remember this image from Bugsboo....I'll have to ok it up.

Cheryl First said...

I love that squirrel! I love your card! I love nuts! I am a bit of a nut! Hmmm......maybe I could get away with calling today a National "Me" Day???!! Haha! As if........

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a super fun card Stephanie!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is adorable, Stephanie. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's greatly appreciated!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Love all the fancy stitching! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

totally fun card. Love the image and all that stitching!! Thanks for joining our animal/pet challenge at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Amanda said...

LOVE this! The image is adorable and your stitching is fabulous! thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

renee said...

Great card! Thanks for playing at use your stuff.

Deonna B said...

Super adorable and who knew it was National Nut Day. lol! I love all of the details and that fabulous image. Thank you for sharing your card with Through the Craftroom door this week.