Thursday, October 9

You Will ALWAYS Be....

My OLDER sister! teehee...  That is what the inside says.  I just love Granny Gertz   from Eat Cake Graphics, she has such attitude!  I have 3 older sisters that I will be able to pick one and give this to them on their birthday.  I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.
~Stephanie
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper-patterned paper
 Creatalicious Challenges- Flower Power
Loves rubber Stamps-AG 
Word Art Wednesday-AG
Papertake Weekly-AG

 

4 comments:

Laura Love said...

LOL! How cute! The sentiments are perfect with that image! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!

jonim52 said...

What a fabulous card!Love the image, very funny! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Shanna Shands said...

Hi Stephanie. This is a really cute and funny card. Hi and howdy from SC too. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Flower Power” challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Creatalicious Challenges)