Monday, February 23

Coffee Understands!

Happy Monday friends, hope you are all surviving this long, long winter. We have a new challenge for you at From The Heart Stamps. This week our twist is to use colored pencils, you can do the sketch, the twist or both. I have done both.  I am using Birdbrain Needs Coffee, I colored with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits and my paper is from The Paper Studios.  Play along with us this week, each person who plays will receive a $1 voucher to the FTH shop and one lucky person will win a $5 voucher to the shop.  Make sure you use a From The Heart Image.
Stephanie
613 Avenue Create-AG 
Scribble and Scrap-AG
Less is More- Wings 
Word Art Wednesday-AG

 

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfect...I'm into yellow this week so my card will be very similar...learn from the best I say!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super cute image and love your colouring
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors here Stephanie!!

Sharon Smith said...

How Cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

Chrissie said...

What a fun bird!
We do like to see areas of blank card, but your design is beautifully simple!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

LOL I can relate to your sentiment! Fun card
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM