Saturday, April 25

Photo Inspiration at Catch The Bug

Hello friends, it's time for our photo inspiration challenge at Catch-The-Bug.  Have you been out working in your gardens? I have, I love this time of year!  Use the above photo as your inspiration.  I am using Girlz-Flowers, colored with copics and the paper is from DCWV.  Play along for your chance at 4,7 or 10 digi image from Bug-A-Boo Stamps.  You do not need to use a Bug image (unless you want a chance at 10 images) but we would love it if you would use one!
Stephanie


Brown Sugar- ag 
Word Art Wednesday- AG 
Wags N Whiskers- Flowers
 

4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh Stephanie I love the image you have choosen and great colors too on her your DP is adorable and I love that yellow butterfly...perfect card for that photo inspiration
I just visiting all the DT card I wish I get visit back from the Senior DT Member
big hugs and happy weekend Stephanie
GDT at Bugaboo
Monika

Pia S said...

Very pretty! Beautiful DPs and great job with the stitching, I really like how your card turned out.

Unknown said...

Nicely framed with the darker DP. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
Blessings, Carole

Gea said...

A nice card you maked. Thank you for joining BSC