Saturday, October 10

Autumn Owl

Hello friends, it's time for a new challenge at Catch-The-Bug, this week our theme is fall- it is in the air!  Not here in AZ though still having 100 degree temps.  I miss Fall, and Apple picking and leaves changing color....   I am using this sweet image called Autumn Owl, I colored with copics and the paper is from DCWV.  Play along with us for your chance at 4,7 and 10 images from the Bug-A-Boo Stamps Store.
Stephanie

Sweet Sketch Wednesday- sketch
A Gem of a Challenge- spots and or stripes 
Little Claire's- Autumn
My Time to Craft- Autumn Colors
Chocolate, Coffe & Cards- Animals
 

 

6 comments:

Heide said...

What a great looking card, I love the sketch turned! Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Super adorable Stephanie! Love that you turned the sketch. Fun image and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Stephanie!! This card is amazing! I love the sewing and those fantastic flowers. Totally cute. Thanks for joining in the sketch fun this week.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

anne said...

This card is just so perfectly put together and your colouring is gorgeous.
Thank you for playing along with us this week
Anne SSW2-DT

MagsB said...

What an adorable image! I just love your gorgeous colouring, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags b x

Allicat said...

I love your stamp and Owls are so popular right now. Fantastic colouring and a great card. Thank you for entering the Little Claire competition and good luck.
Love Alli Xx