Friday, September 30

New Release Roundup!

Hello Friends,  today the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team is doing a roundup of all the Christmas sets we show cased this month! 
My first card is made with Poinsettias & Candles by Diane Zechman, I think this is my favorite of the sets.I used water color markers to color and the paper is by Authentique.
 This next set is called Christmas Wreath by Rebecca Rios,  I love this set because it can be used all year round.   Again I used water colors and the paper is by Authentique. 
 Last but not least I am using this cute little penguin from the Holiday Hugs set which is by Diane Zechman.
The background papers are from BoBunny.  I sure hope you made your way to the Sweet 'n Sassy Store and got some of these awesome sets - 9 new ones in total.  
~Stephanie

1 comment:

~@ngie~ said...

three gorgeous Christmas cards... you have been busy LOL xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway