Wednesday, November 2

National Housewives Day!

Today is Humor Me Wednesday at Catch The Bug and for my Holiday I picked Housewife day which is Thursday.  Here is the info I found on it.  
Housewife Day recognizes the importance of stay at home wives and moms. Also referred to as "Retro" Housewife Day. These wonderful, caring creatures, build and enrich strong family environments. They help to instill family values and good character.

Housewife is an old term. It hails back to the days when one income could support the family in a manner of comfort. It was also a time when women did not have equal rights. While these days are long gone, women views of working or staying at home, fall on both sides of the fence. The decision to be a "housewife", or stay at home mom, is still preferred by many. Unfortunately, income needs often necessitate going to work.

Today, we celebrate and thank all of the ladies who choose to stay home and tend to the house and family!  
For my card I am using JJ Housework- cooking, I colored with copics and the paper is from MME.
~Stephanie

No comments: