Friday, April 21

Fly High

Good morning friends.  Wow 8 days since my last post- We went away for Easter for a few days and then I got hit with this nasty stomach bug and am just to day feeling stronger.   For this card today I am using a new stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Fly High by Rebecca Rios and Skinny Lowercase by Korin Sutherland, I used my watercolor markers and a paint brush for coloring and the paper is from My Minds Eye.  Make sure you check out the SALE section at the store, there are some great stamps at 50% off while supplies last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
~Stephanie
Cute Card Thursday- Birthdays
Sisterhood of Crafters- Stamp It
Word Art Wednesday-AG


1 comment:

Darlene said...

OMG you've turned this cute image into an even cuter creation! What a fun card Stephanie!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!