Wednesday, May 2

Cactus!!

Happy May everyone (can you believe it)!? It's new release time at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and all I can say is WOW! So many awesome sets this month!  I am playing with Refresh My Soul which is awesome for card making and Bible Journaling.  Cactus are near and dear my heart since I am in AZ.
I computer generated my sentiment and then stamped the cactus, colored with copics, added the little heart die cut and did some sewing and added to my card base. You can pre-order your stamps now so head on over to the store and get yours.
~Stephanie
Crafting by Design-AG
That Crafty- AG
WordArt Wednesday-AG



2 comments:

Sam & Poppy said...

I really like this, clean and simple is fab!
Thanks for joining us at That's Crafty!

Unknown said...

I really love your card and the stitching around the panel is a perfect little touch. Thank you for sharing it with us at That's Crafty! I.